Featured Event Cambodia Outstanding Employee Awards (COEA)
About the event
Brands Alliance International (Cambodia), BAIC, is proud to launch our inaugural. Cambodia Outstanding Employee Awards (COEA) which seek to recognize and reward employees who display a strength of character in their work places and positively contribute to company’s goals and success.
Their achievements are possible because the companies themselves believe strongly in and have invested into staff development. These companies too deserve a special mention. We hope that this will encourage companies to create motivating work cultures, build standards and competencies and empower innovation towards a thriving and robust Cambodian economy.
Our Corporate Sponsors
Judging CriteriaView Award Eligibility
- Companies and organizations nees to cite clear and concise examples or situations of how candidates deserve the award using the nomination forms provided.
- Significant mentions include excellence in work performance, peer-to-peer communication and teamwork, leadership quelities, personal milestones and achievements for company or organization.
- 10 finalists for each award category will be selected from received nominations based on information given.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners for each award category will be chosen based on relevance and significance of contribution in that particular area, namely
- consistency of performance
- unique or breakthrough situations
- innovations or ideas that can be scaled up or replicated in other companies
- character traits or actions that are worthy of emulating
- The judges will make their decisions based on personal experience and discretion and their decision is final.
We invite you to submit videos, photos, screen shots and any documents that demonstrate the candidates' strength because the judges will make their decisions based ONLY on information provided.
- $250 per candidate per award category
- $188 Early bird registration
- You may nominate one candidate in a maximum of three categories and admin fees applies per category.